So the past few weeks, I've found a few more books to add to my collection.
They were all bought from Waterstones and since I purchased them fairly recently you should still be able to get them.
The first book I managed to pick up on sale :)
I really like the work of Tim Burton and own quite an extensive collection of his films. This book takes you through the making of his films. Its a really interesting read.
I then picked up another of the illustration now collection from Taschen.
This book is great for researching new artists and getting new ideas for different techniques, styles and materials. Its always good to see what other professional work is being produced.
The last book that I purchased was a bit more expensive but I literally couldn't resist it. Being a lover of all
disney/pixar films, when I saw this book I couldn't really put it down.
This book shows the process that was involved in creating the Monsters university film. I love learning/seeing how things are done behind the scenes of creating films and designing the characters we all know and love. This book is one I am finding particularly helpful with my current project because it shows the process of creating characters. I am so glad I bought this book.
I'll be keeping my eye out for more interesting books to add to my little growing collection and I'll be sure to update when I do but for now they are my more recent finds :)
Hope you liked them.





No comments:
Post a Comment