Thursday, 5 September 2013

Pintrest & Tumblr

After hearing about the wonderful website that is PINTREST for quite some time, I finally decided to create an account and see what all the fuss was about.
I now know exactly what all the fuss is about haha. I haven't been able to get off this website for the past few days! There are so many amazing craft ideas, and art posts! And I love the way the website is set up, so that I can "pin" anything that inspires me to my own page and keep it there for reference. Its also great because most the post are linked to either the original tutorial site or the artist page! This website is so great for inspiration! And its great for organizing your inspiration too, by being able to have more than one "pin board".
This site is really quite great!


If your interested in looking at some of the stuff I find inspiring here's my page ^^^^

Another website thats also great for this kind of thing is TUMBLR, I post mainly tattoo inspiration stuff on here but also anything else that strikes my eye! 



And again my page on tumblr is http://aintnoheartwithoutart.tumblr.com/ :)

I love these websites and post on them quite regularly :), there really great because they also have apps for your phone and ipad so when I'm bored on a bus journey they safe my sanity haha!
Hope you like them :)



No comments:

Post a Comment