Thursday, 5 September 2013

Phone case

I was getting bored of having a boring black phone case and seeing as finding interesting and pretty cases for my phone is pretty much impossible, I thought I'd create my own little design.


I used white acrylic and white posca pens on a plain black case (so it doesnt wreck my phone incase I want to sell it in the future) and this would all be great, I loved the design and was happy with the outcome, BUT it rubbed off so easily with constantly picking it up and putting it in my pocket etc. So I need to find a different way of applying the design so it stays for longer! Trial and error is definitely needed. This time it was an error, though good while it lasted :) 
But I love the idea of "jazzing up" an old phone case and creating something a little more interesting and different to look at than a boring case.

hope you liked it, and if you have any ideas how or what I can use to keep the designs on let me know please :)
thanks,


No comments:

Post a Comment