One type of art that really inspires me and that I always enjoy looking at/getting is tattoo art. I love seeing images transferred onto the skin where they can be kept forever. So its always a great achievement for me, when one of my designs is put onto someones skin. Yesterday, I was lucky enough for this to happen again. Unfortunately I didn't tattoo it (I left that to the trained professional) but I am proud to say that it is one of my designs.
The image of the tattoo does not look anywhere near as good as the tattoo looks in person, but then it never does. I'm really pleased with how this came out and hopefully one day I can tattoo my own designs onto people rather than have someone else do it for me.
Thanks to John Stevens (at living colour tattoo in lincoln) for doing such a great job on this piece :)
This design is quite old now but was always tattooed onto skin :) Again not very good images, sorry.



No comments:
Post a Comment