Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Old college work

I thought I'd share some of my work that I did previous to coming to uni. Majority of it is my college work, but its fun to look back and see what i did haha :) 






In one of the last projects I did for college i played with shadows a lot and created some really simple pieces just using lighting. And I also apparently loved butterflys haha. 
I also looked into a bit of animation, so the obvious choice I then made was to blend the two, this led me to creating this short little clip (there is sound on this clip by the way).


I also did another project where I seemed to obsessed with birds too haha, however I can't find the majority of the work for this :( But heres a really rubbish quality image of one of my little paintings haha


During one of the breaks in college we had a summer project to do a drawing a day. I'm not going to post all of them obviously haha but heres a few of my favourites :) 







As you can tell, I liked using water colour/ink and I had a dabble in photoshop drawing :) 

I have so many more interesting pieces from college but I can't find any of the old pictures anymore :( I'll try find some more but thats a little look back at some of my old work.


No comments:

Post a Comment