Wednesday, 24 July 2013

NOTCOT

Sometimes when I'm in an artistic mood, but I need that little bit of inspiration to get me started on something, I like to have a little gander on the internet and through some of my books.

I always find myself going to one particular website for inspiration, it has so many interesting and completely different posts on it, ranging from product design, to illustration, to architecture. It has everything! I really love this site and I've found so many of the artists that I love from scrolling through its pages for hours.

Also check out its other links at the top of the page :) 
And if your into fashion, or want a bit of inspiration for outfits for characters maybe, check out the fashion section :)

Seriously I love this website :) so many inspiring post and helpful links.
I hope you can find some inspiration from it too.
Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment