Tuesday, 23 July 2013

A little introduction to me :)

I thought I would start this blog off by introducing myself a little bit :) 
I love art in my different forms and its one thing that i am very passionate about, this blog will be a place that I can post my own work and other things that inspire me to create what I do. The majority of the pieces that I post on here will be university work but I will also post some of my own stuff too :) 


These are just a few of the artists that inspire me, I will post much more in the future I'm sure, as I am constantly on the look out for new artists, especially when I start a new project. But this is just a few examples of some of the amazing artists I follow. 

Artists names (from left to right):
Shannon Bonatakis
Camilla D'errico
Mark Ryden
Gustavo Rimada
Jason Levesque
Audrey Kawasaki (possibly my favourite artist ever)
Ana Bagayan
Ben Ashton-Bell
Mike Mitchell
Jose Antionio Gonzalez Carrasco
Karl Kwasny (another serious favourite)
Iain Macarthur







No comments:

Post a Comment